New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
well, we shall see about what commentary SAF offers on Squig''s Case
I spoke with my contact, e-mailed the Case, and just asked for some conversation on it
New York seems to always hit the circle file, and then the dumpster

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
SAF is going after the low hanging fruit, getting wins and establishing precedent along the way.

They're not leaving us behind - we're just too f'ed up to win in a day or a week or a month or a year.

...and if you send them a check, they can do a little more.

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SAF is going after the low hanging fruit, getting wins and establishing precedent along the way.

They're not leaving us behind - we're just too f'ed up to win in a day or a week or a month or a year.

...and if you send them a check, they can do a little more.
I'm a lifetime member, and have them as my Amazon Wish peeps. I have my interests and if they choose to ignore them, I'll withhold funding.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
They have been active in NY, they just haven't won yet. I think the Westchester case challenging the requirement to show need for an unrestricted permit is still plugging through appeals. They're also suing NY over provisions of the un-Safe law.

Short of sending some kind of commando group to storm Albany, what more should they be doing?

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They have been active in NY, they just haven't won yet. I think the Westchester case challenging the requirement to show need for an unrestricted permit is still plugging through appeals. They're also suing NY over provisions of the un-Safe law.

Short of sending some kind of commando group to storm Albany, what more should they be doing?
Publicizing what they are doing (if they are) in NYS instead of spending money suing some remote island.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Here you go...

New York ← Second Amendment Foundation

Victories in far-flung places are still victories. When they win in a US District court, they won the whole district. When they win in the Supreme Court, they win across the US. All these little BS cases matter in the end.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts