New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
687 Posts

· Registered
8,342 Posts
How to say this without sounding insensitive...

Anyone who is dumb enough to play Russian roulette would most likely never have been an asset to society.

· Registered
2,130 Posts
^ I don't drink/smoke/etc. but I don't think I could ever find anything that would make me think "Putting a loaded gun to my head sounds like a great idea!"

That would be up there on the list with "Jumping off the empire state building sounds like a great idea"

· Registered
4,955 Posts
I wonder if drugs and/or alcohol played a factor. Lots of things sound like a good idea when you're all doped up.
Well, there were no reports of faces being eaten off or cannibalism, so I guess bath salts can be ruled out. The kid will likely be eligible for a Darwin award though...

· Registered
2,913 Posts
How to say this without sounding insensitive...

Anyone who is dumb enough to play Russian roulette would most likely never have been an asset to society.
I will say it for you......I don't feel sorry for "STUPID".....!! I do feel sorry for the ones the idiot left behind though.....No excuse...!

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Well, there were no reports of faces being eaten off or cannibalism, so I guess bath salts can be ruled out. The kid will likely be eligible for a Darwin award though...
Don't you remember, the gubment slapped "It was POT" on that one. Darn pot, causing face eaters since...that one?

· Registered
2,452 Posts
From the Sheriff's press release:

Why/How:
According to detectives 17-year-old Thorin R. Montgomery and three of his friends ages 19, 18 and 16 were in the back porch of the home playing an apparent game of Russian Roulette with a .38 caliber revolver. Detectives say that Montgomery was the first of his friends to have a turn at the game when the gun discharged and he received a gun shot wound to the head.
Of course - where did he get the gun in the first place, and where were the parents? I guess the three 'survivors' will have to live with this for the rest of their lives. Dumb asses.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
From the Sheriff's press release:

Of course - where did he get the gun in the first place, and where were the parents? I guess the three 'survivors' will have to live with this for the rest of their lives. Dumb asses.
He didn't get the gun. You need to have a permit to touch a pistol in NY so therefore it didn't happen.

· Head Fapper
1,219 Posts
Good riddance.

If a kid is stupid enough to think that playing that was a good idea of fun, then maybe their parents should also play a game.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.