New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK, I have been busy sorting, packing, pricing and having nightly chats with my "children".

So far, it looks like the following will be up on the chopping block Saturday morning...

• Remington 1100 in 16 gauge
  • Remingtom 870 Camo in 12 gauge magnum
  • Ruger Red Label O/U in 12 gauge w/ 30" tubes
  • Remington Model 31 in 12 gauge
  • Mossberg 500 12 gauge HD
  • 410 tube fed bolt - Stevens Model 59A
  • Mossberg Model 100 ATR in 308 - will not be making the trip
  • Two Marlin Model 336 in 30/30
  • Marlin 39A Golden Mountie
  • Winchester 94AE in 30/30
  • Marlin 1895 in 45/70
  • Several 22 rifles (haven't decided which ones yet)
NEW ADDITIONS...
  • Remington 7600 in 270
  • Pre '64 Winchester 94 in 32 Win Spcl
  • Mossberg MVP Predator in 223 (brand new in box)
  • Ithaca SxS in 12 gauge with Damascus barrels

As far as ammo, I plan on bringing at least several thousand rounds each in 223, 7362x39 and 22 lr. I will also try to have an assortment of most other calibers.

I am still deciding on whether I will part with primers and powder, but chances are good that I will have some.

Already packed, and still working on more is... knives, packs, scopes, holsters + more clutter I plan on clearing.

I hope to see many of you there. I'm bringing at least two armed guards, so no shoving or cutting in line! ;)

If any of you have firearms to trade, feel free to pm me, or bring them with you. I LOVE to TRADE! I will have two pickup pistol coupons with me, so we can transact handguns also.

If you haven't seen it yet, here's the thread to the event ... http://www.nyfirearms.com/forums/events/44469-traders-day-otisco-lake-rod-gun-club-march-9-a.html

If I get the time, I will try to post up some pics of the firearms and plan on updating this thread as the week goes on with additional items that will making the trip.

THANKS!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
This is what I see in my head when i picture your house

·
Registered
435 Posts

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Terry, I will be looking at that Marlin 39 for sure! Also, I was wondering if you are going to bring some Aquila sub sonic ammo with you? A buddy of mine needs some. See you there.

James
Yes, I will bring some of the Super Colibri.

Should I bring my Camp 9 and 45?

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
gunner, instead of bringing that ammo with you, you're welcome to ship all of it to me. i won't mind at all.
You want everything I've got, or just what I was gonna bring? PM me your credit card info, I'd be happy to oblige, I'll even deliver it!

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
See you Sat.! I will bringing a much smaller inventory :confused:

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I wish I could make it Terry just to far for me,I would like to take a few hundred rounds of the 223 off you to have when I get My Ruger Mini 14..

Good luck with your sale,by the way my package came today.

Thank You

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Too far for me...Good luck wit the sales. If I was there I'd pick up some .40, 9mm, and .223. I'd also consider that 16 gauge. All the fun stuff happens upstate. :hissyfit:

·
Registered
622 Posts
I'm down for the Marlin 45/70 and the Mossbergs.....I've got no idea exactly what I've got, but suffice to say 30~40 that I'm bringing to sell/trade. How early can "vendors" get in? Seems every year I'm a half hour late and have to bust my ass since guys are scarping stuff up as fast as it comes out of the box.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I had two guys on here interested in my 336 30-30 and I have pointed them in this direction, so those will go fast.

I'm going to eyeball that Ruger... Don't really have much to trade though. But who knows, maybe a three way trade will happen!

Hal

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'd post pictures of the "Gun Room" but the non-disclosure agreement I had to sign prevents me from doing so.

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
Gunner57 any chance you might get some pictures posted of the stuff your bringing with you? I just like to see what you have that you be selling maybe I buy something you might have since I can not make the long trip,not looking for anything of the the top of my head but maybe seeing some pictures of your stuff might change my mind..

1 - 20 of 52 Posts