New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://teamxtreme.kintera.org/faf/donorReg/donorPledge.asp?ievent=483732&supid=367608748

Gentlemen,

I know that we are in a tough economy, but I figured I would give this a shot anyway. I am a TXCA (TEAM X-T.R.E.M.E.Community Athlete). I have completed the Spartan Race Trifecta for 2012 and I have at least 1 more race left for the season.

TEAM X-T.R.E.M.E. works with the Semper Fi Health and Wellness Fund to empower wounded warriors.

I am asking that everyone reach deep into their pockets and make a donation to this worthy cause. I would be happy to see $5 or even $1 from anyone who wants to help.

So far, I have reached $650 of my $2000 pledge. To lead by example, I made a $50 donation myself.

Thanks for your consideration,

Steve-o TEAM X-T.R.E.M.E.

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you Gentlemen. I was just asked to run on Team Dial for Men in South Carolina next week, but I broke my ankle in NJ last month on the Super Spartan. I still managed to finish the last mile of the 10.5 mile race. Then, against everyone's advice, I did the 15+ mile Spartan Beast in VT 2 weeks ago.

Never ever quit. Never give up. Never surrender!!

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I received a donation from someone that I do not know. Not a friend or family. I did not recognize the e mail address and I sent a thank you to it.

If it was someone here, thank you very, very much.

Steve-o

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.