Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know much about them?

Looks like another kel tec , ruger lcp, etc

The trigger seems really nice for DOA.

I might go buy one tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,441 Posts
I looked at all types of smaller handguns and couldn't decide which one to get, if any. I was able to pick one up for $225 (great deal , usually $325) so I bought it not knowing if I was going to like it or not. The first 6 shots had me wondering if I made the right choice but after having it out a few times you will get the feel for it. The only thing the Kel Tec has feature wise that was perhaps an advantage is a clip that actually can be installed on the gun so you can attach it directly to a belt and carry OWB without a holster. I have to carry IWB so I bought a pocket holster and keep it in my front pocket or use as IWB on my right hip.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I just traded my tcp 380 in for a kel tec pf9 because I kept having issues with the tcp. I put a few hundred rounds through it to break it in but consistently got failure to feeds with all types of ammo. I wanted to find a more reliable EDC for the summer and so far the PF9 has been a great addition to my G19 for carry. I know people that have the LCP and had zero issues with those as well.

·
Registered
215 Posts
TCP 380 has a great trigger for a bug.

I have a pf9, a tcp, and a sig p238. of them all the tcp is my favorite.

·
Registered
396 Posts
TCP stays open after last rd is ejected where the LCP and the Body guard does not. Kel Tec P3TA is very good but to me triger housing is to small, where as the TCP has lots Watercraft Boat Font Poster Rectangle of room especially in winter if you have gloves on. Check out the Bersa thunder 380CC, I think it is better than these others for only about $50 more.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's the biggest thing with the TCP that I noticed. The trigger is awesome for DOA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts