New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if you haven't seen it or shot it before I would highly reccomend it!! Not because it's LOUD and takes a .223 or bigger but because you can actually feel the boom! Plus it's just FUN!

· Registered
658 Posts
Recipe out there

There is a recipe online somewhere and I have not tried it, but we got some at last year's show here in Syracuse and what a blast! (Pun definitely intended) There are vids online showing a refrigerator being blown to peices, and while we didnt mix up that big of a charge, we had a lot of fun with the smaller charges. Totally fun!

Aluminum powder I think is the active ingredient. You can find that stuff in an etch-a-sketch I heard.

· Registered
20 Posts
Tannerite it 100% legal in all 50 states. I have shot alot of Tannerite and it really is alot of fun to shoot. Half pounders, one pounders, three pounders, and a 5 pound charge once and it was just incrediable. Tannerite though is pretty expensive. There are other sites out there selling the same product for 25% cheaper.

Tannerite's main ingrediant is ammonium nitrate. Mixed with aluminum powder and a couple other chemicals to make it more senesitve to shock. This stuff really is alot of fun to shoot. I would highly recommend it. One pound target is equal to about a stick of dynamite. Buy some while you can before the government thinks its to dangerous for civilian use and makes it illegal.

· Registered
16 Posts
my gun guy has a bunch in stock and we have blown up all sorts of stuff with it if anyone is interested call K&K Guns in varysburg ny (between buffalo and rochester) 585-535-0248 the guys name is kieth

· Registered
2,534 Posts
I used to do that but I was told that skinny jeans and tactical firearms don't match...
Have you considered going topless with the skinny jeans and EBR?
(it certainly sells enough calenders when chicks do it)

faux paw on my part o_O
WTF to fox paws have to do with it? LOL

· Registered
247 Posts
LMAO, you people are killin me!. There is a vid somewhere that some guys put tannerite under a spigott that held a rabbit that was shot. When a coyote came up to grab the rabbit they shot the tannerite under and the canine when flying!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.