New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
710 Posts
It's a wonder how people can develop racial ideology—not really. There's nothing better to promote racism than having a gathering of hood rats in Tampa who fight eachother, destroy property, and shoot eachother. Meanwhile, the "spectators" are just laughing and giggling about the potential death one getting the **** kicked out of him could face. Unbelievable.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Zimmerman and now this? If this was NY we'd all be REQUIRED to wear full bubble-wrap to so much as use the restroom.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Link works, but the video won't play... DAMMIT!

*Update. I had to download it to play it. Even the pregnant girls were getting involved! Unreal how there are babies around this stuff as well! Talk about making me angry!

·
Registered
4,952 Posts
Wow, Tampa has really gone down the sh**ter over the years.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Wow, Tampa has really gone down the sh**ter over the years.
I lived there for 5 years and moved back 3 years ago. This beach that is in the video is actually a family oriented beach that apparently that day was taken over! lol Ive been to that beach dozens of times and never seen a big hang out like that.

What took the cops sooooo damn long??????????

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Someone has to care enough to call it in, apparently that didn't happen until there were shots fired. Up until then everyone was otherwise occupied with filming, spectating, or participating.

·
I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,647 Posts
what a sh*tty video; but honestly, this kind of stuff happens all the time all over

the 'videographers' commentary was the most disturbing part in some ways though!

·
Registered
383 Posts
Complete trash

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
I think this should be broadcast everywhere. Let everyone see. Let everyone draw their own conclusions.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
This is the type of black people I really cannot stand. There is stereotypes for a reason people.

James
Baloney! This type of behavior has nothing to do with skin color! Thugs come in all colors!

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts
Baloney! This type of behavior has nothing to do with skin color! Thugs come in all colors!
Show me one video of white gangs brawling and firing shots off? Also make sure you include pregnant white women who talk like a bunch of degenerates.

James

·
Registered
321 Posts
wow... These videos never cease to amaze me; both with their amazing lack of decent english, and with the participants overwhelming need to be a blow by blow commentator rather than call the police (or step in.) I don't care what color the people in these videos are, they only serve as documentation of the degradation of American society. Welcome to the Youtube generation

1 - 20 of 43 Posts