New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Actually doesn't surprise me. The hipster foodie culture is all about local sourcing and from field to table type themes. They may be our new hope. Would use the brain for hide tanning, but yeah, don't think I could eat one.

ETA - eh, nevermind. I thought about my "they may be our new hope" comment a bit more, they aren't. They might make Fudd status some day, but that's it.

Carry on, nothing to see here.

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
Nice. I think when one makes a video like this is a good idea to take the opportunity to show some proper firearms handling and also wear eye and ear protection that they missed.

·
Registered
5,168 Posts
My cousin and I hold a pig roast every year at his house. We eat the brains and eyeballs in a little "ceremony" before my friend butchers it. The brains are actually really, really good. The eyeballs are more of a "look at us tough guys" type of thing. ;)

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My cousin and I hold a pig roast every year at his house. We eat the brains and eyeballs in a little "ceremony" before my friend butchers it. The brains are actually really, really good. The eyeballs are more of a "look at us tough guys" type of thing. ;)
You sir are disgusting! I have seen people eat eyes at pig roasts. It's terrible to even watch.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
You sir are disgusting! I have seen people eat eyes at pig roasts. It's terrible to even watch.
Lol I gotta agree here :) Unless there's a substantial amount of cash involved I'm not having any part of that lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts