New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Didnt really know how to title this but im looking for some help. I have a tactical light on my ar with the wiring that goes to the grip of the gun. The button is preasure sensative and usually has a black peice of rubber that holds it to the grip, problem being is i lost it and have no idea what this peice is called or where to find it. I really dont want to use a rubber band, but if people have suggestions on what i can do that would be greatly appriecaited.

· Registered
2,534 Posts
You could try going to the light manufacturers website and seeking available equiptment/options for your particular model.

Otherwise velcro/hook and pile tape could be employed, or if you don't want to use a rubber band, a custom cut piece of bicycle innertube.

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts

· Registered
1,303 Posts
I know that I have seen those rubber sleeves at Gander Mtn and other gun stores. I can't remember who makes them but they are usually marketed for pistol grips. You could get one of the fat rubber bands from Wegmans, the ones they use for lobster claws.
Personally I use velcro to hold down my pressure switch.

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
Cut yourself a "Ranger Band" from a bicycle inner tube. Good cheap solution.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.