1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
162 Posts
Maybe he should just get a shotgun app for his phone. Then he could just rack in a shell as he confronts the BG. :)

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
About 4 or 5 years ago the corner store/gas station at the corner of Clifford Av/North St was burglarized in the middle of the night by suspects who gained entry via the roof. The next night the owner stayed in the store overnight and sure enough the guys came in through the roof again. The owner held a shoe as if it was a gun and held the suspects at "shoepoint" and called 911. We got there and simply cuffed the guys and the owner put his shoe back on.

We couldn't make this s#%t up.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
About 4 or 5 years ago the corner store/gas station at the corner of Clifford Av/North St was burglarized in the middle of the night by suspects who gained entry via the roof. The next night the owner stayed in the store overnight and sure enough the guys came in through the roof again. The owner held a shoe as if it was a gun and held the suspects at "shoepoint" and called 911. We got there and simply cuffed the guys and the owner put his shoe back on.

LOL did you tell the perps that they were held at shoepoint not gun point? just to rub it in a little bit?

·
Formerly SRV1
4,720 Posts

:rofl:
I laughed my ass off on that one!! Something tells me the owner was either Middle Eastern or Indian. Classic.

James

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
I'd rather hear an armed robbery getting stopped with 2 in the chest... this guy will get out on parole in a couple of years and likely keep committing crimes.

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
bet the dude had a gun and just dont wanna go to jail for having unregistered firearm.... id like to ask robber if he saw a phone or a gun?

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Brings back fond memories of a guy trying to rob me when I worked at a texaco station on erie blvd. 30 or 35 years ago. I worked 11 to 7 overnight, this guy looked like the last guy you might think was going to rob you. He was driving an old chevy pick-up, gas cap right next to the drivers door, I didn't get 5 gallons in the truck and he points a pistol at me and wants the money. I got probably 2 gallons of gas blown all over him and in the cab and he heads out of the driveway burning rubber. I almost wanted him to shoot just to see the fireball.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts