New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just sending some sympathy your way from Georgia. I used to live in NYC a few years ago but since moved to Georgia. When I saw the news about the law this morning, I quickly shot off an email to the NRA urging them to take some sort of action. Although the upcoming national laws scare me, I (and many of my friends here in GA!) are pulling for you guys in NYS. Cuomo's new laws are absolutely obscene.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Thanks. We need all the support we can get. I don't think Obama will be able to do anything on the Federal level unless the House sells us out.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Much appreciated. I was wondering whether Americans in the South hailing from parts of the country that still follow the Constitution realize what's going on up here, and if they think we deserve it. We are trying very hard, I've been more politically active than ever before in my life, but things look hopeless.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm here from Mississippi. There are several of us from our local forum watching this very closely. It's absolutely mind boggling what your elected officials have done to you. Y'all certainly have my sympathy as well.

·
Registered
515 Posts
As someone who lived in the south for a while last year.. I find myself wondering why I ever moved back up here. Thanks for the support guys. Sign and spread the petition that kathleen marchione has started, I'm sure the out of state signatures can't hurt us any!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Thanks, the guys here really tried to do as much as they could on such short notice. And it was mentioned several times by the Senators . But it wasnt enough time to act. Hell, the bill doesnt even make a lot of sense, What you want to do is is to get a whole list of Senators assembly men emails and phone numbers on a one list . then Spam it all over your state every where you tube , gun forums , We filled up thier phone boxes a few times. One Senator said he had like 400 emails the night before. all pro gun. Just get your sht together for the fight , and thanks

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Signed!!!Spam it!

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Yes was feelin a little lonely here.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanks guys! We need all the help we can get! It really is heart-warming to see out of staters posting here with support, we really appreciate it. It gets really easy to start feeling all alone in this fight.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts