New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to like him. Steroids Must have made him Lose His Mind.

MR Rambo made gozillions.

His Latest soon to be Flop "Bullet in the head" or some stupid title that delivers a real nice message to our kids.

Comes out to say he is for a Semi Automatic Rifle Ban ( I REFUSE to use the Term awb anymore)

Put him on Boycott List NOT based on him excercising his First Ammendment Right but based on him being a Hypocrit..

·
Registered
780 Posts
He's not the only one, Arnold is in the same boat with him. Best to stick with the likes of Stephen Seagal, Chuck Norris, Bruce Willis, and even Brad-Jolina to name a few.

·
Registered
2,778 Posts
A guy who's living has been made through the glorification of gun violence but doesn't understand any gun control, I guess not a surprise for hollywood.

·
Registered
151 Posts
A guy who's living has been made through the glorification of gun violence but doesn't understand any gun control, I guess not a surprise for hollywood.
Exactly, how the hell can he be such a friggin hypocrite, if not for Rambo and violence in film, this douche would have spent most of his life w a blue collar job just getting by somewhere...sure as hell wouldn't have made it as a serious "actor"

·
Registered
129 Posts
Yeah - and how about the fact that he used an M-16 while fighting for our country in Viet Nam?!

oh.....wait.......

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
What a dope!

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Bet his body gaurde still carries though.

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
Well action moives are really going to suck now, they are going to be spending about half the time just reloading magazines.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I just watched Expendables 2, he probably shot 3k worth of blanks himself. And he has the BALLS to say that.. Unreal... All these hypocrites make me want to vomit. The millions he's made off these "scary black guns"..is he gonna give that up to prove he's not a hypocrite ? It's about as likely as me giving up my personal defense weapons.

·
Registered
315 Posts
I do not know why people even listen to actors- very few of them are known for their intellect. When interviewed and asked hard questions- there is no one home.

·
Registered
14,522 Posts
he should be more worried about dirty needles from all the HGH he has been taking, than guns...

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
If they outlaw Botox is face would droop, threated Botox and they will run like flies.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Hollywood is full of hypocrites. Do as I say, not as I do! Look at the video:

then here is your hypocrite video:

I am sure everyone has already seen both of these videos, but there they are again, just in case!

By the way, the statistics have PROVEN* that only the scoundrels in politics are more hypocritical. Especially the washington types.

(*since nobody in politics or the news is held accountable for what they say anymore, I guess we should just spew whatever we want with nothing to back it up too, right?)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Gun owners: do not promote violence, but rather use guns for recreation, target, hunting, self-defense, and protection of our constitutional rights if need be. Safety is a main priority of responsible gun owners.

Movie actors who are anti-gun: promote violence, especially gun violence, and market it towards young teens.

So you tell me, who is really the one at fault for promoting a violent culture?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts