New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.....Chris, Drew, Chris' nephew (sorry dude, forgot your name but you need to bring Dad's .308 this time), and I had a blast at the Spring Swamp shoot. Time for a Fall Swamp Shoot.....needs to be during the week to avoid the crowds. Blackpowdershooter said he's bringing the cannon for this one, need to nail down a date (plenty of notice). I'm thinking it'll be a "bring everything that ya got" shoot but we want to avoid too much duplication (I had a ball last time but it sucked cleaning 7 rifles when I got home). Also want to hit a local watering hole for some after-festivities refreshments. Mondays/Tuesdays/Fridays are best for me.......

I've got a couple of K31's, couple Mosin 91/30's, Mosin M44, Spanish Mauser in .308, AR-15, M1 Garand (got ya covered Drew!), couple SKS's (Russian and Albanian) and some 12ga SG's. Who's got what? What are y'all bringing? When do you want to do this?

Go!

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
Nice!!!

I'm in!! Any day but weds works for me. Now that school is starting I will have the little one with me almost full time so post shoot watering is likely out for me.

K31, sks, shottie.

I'd like to run some drills, maybe a little competition to ramp up the stress level. Timed stuff.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts