New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hello im listing my cousins bike for him since his computer broke if you you have any questions offers or concerns shoot me a message and ill get rite back to you pretty fast 1999 2012-08-04_20.23.18.jpg 2012-08-04_20.23.30.jpg 2012-08-04_20.23.41.jpg Yellow and purple. Really nice sharp bike Its turn key ready to go has no problems all paper work it also had new tranny last year runs and rides like a dream. I just don't got time to ride it with work and my son so i figured id throw it on and see what kind of offers i get since i only rode it a few times in the 2 yrs i have had it. I also got a matching helmet and leather jacket that look as if they came off the store floor. I am interested in cash offers of $3000bo or trade i will trade for atvs (must have paper work and not be real old)sport or utility 4wd don't matter work trucks really nice car gold silver guns preferable tactical guns and prebans One more thing local pick up only (i got burned driving 6hrs one way to show it for something that didn't run when he said ran fine) And these camera pics don't do it justice this bike has usual marks from use but is really nice

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
how many miles on the bike?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
46k on it but the tranny is new and have paper work showing it so there is none on tranny

·
Registered
153 Posts
46k on it but the tranny is new and have paper work showing it so there is none on tranny
As in shift forks, etc? Its all part of the motor unlike a car. What about the clutch?

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
clutch is fine. the transmission is a seperate part from motor. If you have serious interest pm me a number ill have him call directly im not into bikes and going on what he has said.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lot of lookers and sum interest how bout $2500? nothing wrong just rather free up the cash.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ugh, Get rid of that extended swing-arm. For those that arent too familiar with these bikes. I have a 98. Its probably one of the most dependible bikes out there provided that it isnt abused and maintained regularly. Plus its the only production bike that comes with a "gas tank prop" for when you do maintenance IE spark plugs, air filter, carb sinc, or anything else you would normally have to remove the gas tank for. Nice bike and GLWS

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.