Yep. Get your wallets out!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
4,139 Posts
So it was passed due to it being sold as not a tax. Then it was upheld under the government's taxation authority. Interesting.

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
Well I guess I have to find a new Dr now. Mine already told me that if this healthcare stays, he's leaving the country to practice medicine. He won't be the only one. Now it's time that we the people take a stand and reject it ourselves since our govt is only doing this in return for major payouts from the pharmaceutical companies. This really pizzes me off!! The US govt is USELESS and so is our judicial system!!! Bring in the muslim brotherhood ...... that's what obama wants and he'll do it.

By upholding this healthcare bullsh*t, they just proved that they are not upholding the Constitution. This is the end of America. The Constitution means nothing now. I hope you're all loaded to the gills with ammo because we'll look like Egypt sooner than I thought.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I know I've posted a lot of Stossel stuff, but hitting the nail on the head is hitting the nail on the head. And this was BEFORE Obama was even prez...

·
Registered
687 Posts
Hang on to your hats. One aspect of this is any contributions that the employer makes to your healthcare cost will be reported on your W-2. You know full well what the next step is don't you....that is right...tax it as income. and that money will be used to more equally distribure your hard earned $$ to those who aren't working quite so hard

·
I kill deer... and I like it
1,336 Posts

·
Registered
9,578 Posts
I don't like traveling but I'm gonna try to make it to Washington D.C. to protest. Let them shoot me ... I don't care. Are they gonna send me a grocery list next week too?? IF YOU DON'T BUY HEALTHCARE ... YOU GET FINED!!! That's the bottom line of this f***ing law!!!! IMPEACH OBAMA!! IMPEACH OBAMA!!! IMPEACH OBAMA!!!

Oh and you all will be taxed for feminine hygiene products ... you laugh ... that's what you will be forced to pay for even if you don't use it ... you're taxed out the azz now and ain't no tampon big enough to stop that kind of bleeding son!!

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I already have insurance and I just had to pay $580 for back x-rays. My insurance only covered $56. When I had 10 screws and a plate put into my arm they charged the insurance company $7 a pill for an otc pain pill. I could get the entire bottle for that! They charged around $25 for the marker they used to write on my arm. When I fractured my arm as a child the dr looked at an x-ray for about 10 seconds and charged $2800 for treating a fracture. We complained and the answer was "Don't worry, insurance will cover it". Our health care system is a fing joke!

Now I am not saying this Obamacare crap is the solution, but we need to do something. Maybe I should just quit my job and get a free ride. I can sit at home all day and let the system cover me. I like sleeping late and relaxing...

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Welcome to the U.S.S.A. Comrade, papers please........

sounds like it is time for another Constitutional Convention to get rid of these idiots and install another type of government who doesn't see themselves as the sheep herder and us as the sheep.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Those absurd prices are due to: insurence. Insurence raises healthcare costs bazillions of times over. Let's add more now amirite?

·
1,336 Posts
When ideas like letting insurance companies compete across state lines to reduce costs were shot down they made it clear that the end goal wasn't to reduce costs or fix the system. It's about social justice.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Welcome to the U.S.S.A. Comrade, papers please........

sounds like it is time for another Constitutional Convention to get rid of these idiots and install another type of government who doesn't see themselves as the sheep herder and us as the sheep.
There's toooo mannny sheeples....

·
Banned
5,970 Posts
Asking a liberal Supreme court judge to interpret the Constitution is like asking a 3 year old to interpret Soacrates writings written in Farsi. This ust shoved us 1000 yards closer to a revolution.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Did anyone else feel the prices of guns and ammo go up when the SCoUS made their decision?

·
1,336 Posts
You mean the cost of my healthcare is going to go up? SHOCKER
Impossible. It's called The Affordable Care Act.

The names of these laws piss me off almost as much as the laws themselves. I fully anticipate seeing the next tax increase called the Save A Baby Kitten From The Woodchipper Act of 2012. Who would vote against that?!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts