New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,384 Posts

Sons of guns did it lol

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
I love how 2/3 shots she's firing are going up in the air...she's not standing properly at all and has her right thumb up in the air which is asking to get it jammed by the charging handle when it comes rearward

· Registered
725 Posts
This is the new york legal version of it. Less than ideal for CQB that is for sure...

The Quiet Shotgun

Still don't think this would be legal. I thought the law was that anything that lowered the db of the report and is portable was illegal. Even though this thing is huge it can be carried around. Like others on here have said about different things " I wouldn't want to be the test case for this"

I just wish they were legal here, it would make shooting that much more enjoyable.

· R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,479 Posts
Once I machine the adapter, (12 guage to paper tube) is it best to go with Bounty paper towel rolls or Brawny? Or should I just stack some Charmin' together?

· Registered
11,402 Posts
Still don't think this would be legal. I thought the law was that anything that lowered the db of the report and is portable was illegal. Even though this thing is huge it can be carried around. Like others on here have said about different things " I wouldn't want to be the test case for this"

I just wish they were legal here, it would make shooting that much more enjoyable.
Remington sells the extension tubes in NY. According to the law there is a limit in the minimum barrel length but not the maximum. lol.
I don't know if anyone would want that anyway but might make sense is some situations / restricted areas.
I have never seen one in use here or abroad. Also that is a good question for the conservation officer.

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts

That can't be true. My .22 pistol is loud as hell, my .22 rifle is not as loud. So the rifle is illegal as it made the cartridge quieter? xD

· Premium Member
4,405 Posts
I doubt someone would be charged with a 5 foot long shotgun barrel , as it's about as far from the "spirit" of the law as you can get.

As stated about 22lrs... I guess my heavy barrel 22lr is a suppressor as the fact the long heavy barrel dampens sound to an extent as does the 22short rounds that use only primers... It's as loud as a person snapping their fingers... That's it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.