New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I have these missionaries of varying religions coming to my house, and trying to sell me on their side of God.

So that got me wondering, how come there aren't people coming to my house trying to sell me on Astorino? Maybe we should get out and help the man win this election with more than just money.

Just a thought. Any comments welcome.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
So, I have these missionaries of varying religions coming to my house, and trying to sell me on their side of God.

So that got me wondering, how come there aren't people coming to my house trying to sell me on Astorino? Maybe we should get out and help the man win this election with more than just money.

that just might work..try it out..go to the Town over and bang on somebodys door..have a gun in one hand and a Joint in the other and be all "harrikrishna my brothha vote for Roberto"

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
that just might work..try it out..go to the Town over and bang on somebodys door..have a gun in one hand and a Joint in the other and be all "harrikrishna my brothha vote for Roberto"
I knew that roach clip I had installed on my Glock would come in handy!

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I knew that roach clip I had installed on my Glock would come in handy!
i would have to assume you saw the comedy/parody video Rob made couple months ago when media was callin him to much a goodie goodie..funniest shiiiit ive seen man..that fat Shcuomo tried to do one it was epic failery..if nobody has seen it, start searching for it cause it was a blast of funnyness!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts

Astorino believes "YOU" are capable enough to decide what is right and wrong. There is NO need to knock on your door.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I'm going to do some flyer handouts in Rockland county come October.
I'm afraid to do it sooner, as the Majority of the voters have such a short memory, that I'm afraid they'll forget who he is before November.

·
Registered
2,953 Posts
i would have to assume you saw the comedy/parody video Rob made couple months ago when media was callin him to much a goodie goodie..funniest shiiiit ive seen man..that fat Shcuomo tried to do one it was epic failery..if nobody has seen it, start searching for it cause it was a blast of funnyness!
Showed it to my buddies......got a bunch more Astorino supporters now!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.