·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
5,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Someone could fit a real gun inside a book. Better watch out for those book toting thugs!
Haha yes, but they would have to take it out of the book to use it. I mean some of those super soakers are big enough to place a real weapon inside and still use effectively without having to take it out of the plastic coverings. Either way they only found 1 incident of it so far and there is a very good chance it woulda just exploded and hurt the guy trying to fire it - but I thought it was kind of an interesting news report.

·
Registered
687 Posts
. Either way they only found 1 incident of it so far and there is a very good chance it woulda just exploded and hurt the guy trying to fire it - .
And Darwin would have a few comments about that....and rightfully so....lol. The Gene pool just isn't very deep in some areas

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
They'll hide a knife up thier ass, putting a gun in a squirtgun body is nothing.
Probably a relief in fact.

Also gotta watch out for those guns that look like cigarette lighters, and cigarette lighters that look like guns.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Man if you post pictures on a public forum I hope all those blocks are stamped pre-1994! lol
No muzzle break, no adjustable stock. It's OK. Don't be silly now. xD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts