New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say hello. I've learened alot from just reading as a guest and decided to join.
I'm also moving to a new county (Broome) soon to help take care of my mother and since I don't know anyone in the area I figured this might be a good place to maybe meet some new like-minded friends.
Looking foward to my contiued learning and maybe even contribute some if I can..

Mike

·
Registered
3,554 Posts
Welcome aboard Silver Back, there are several people from the Binghamton area on this gun forum. The Brome County Sportsmans Club has an indoor pistolrange and an outdoor rifle & shotgun range if you are looking for some where to shoot. I moved from the Binghamton area to Washington State thirteen years ago. There should be several threads that should be useful to you. Feel free to join in on any of them at any time or start a new one if what you want to talk about isn't posted. There's a lot of good people on here and a bunch of great information.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Welcome, Mike. Apologies for the state you will find Broome county in. What you will find here is what happens when the government drives away private industry.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome aboard Silver Back, there are several people from the Binghamton area on this gun forum. The Brome County Sportsmans Club has an indoor pistolrange and an outdoor rifle & shotgun range if you are looking for some where to shoot. I moved from the Binghamton area to Washington State thirteen years ago. There should be several threads that should be useful to you. Feel free to join in on any of them at any time or start a new one if what you want to talk about isn't posted. There's a lot of good people on here and a bunch of great information.
Thanks for the info, I'll have to look into that. Congats on being able to escape from NY...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.