New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone from Wayne County give me a suggestion where I could take my girls to see Lake Ontario and maybe wade out into the water a little bit. Maybe a nice picnic spot.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Well it is a bit away from sodas bay but the bluffs in the wolcott area is a really cool spot.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
sodus point has a decent sand beach, the bluffs are cool but it's rocky and a bit dangerous. Fair Haven has an even nicer beach.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
+1 for the bluffs!

Well it is a bit away from sodas bay but the bluffs in the wolcott area is a really cool spot.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
sodus point has a decent sand beach, the bluffs are cool but it's rocky and a bit dangerous. Fair Haven has an even nicer beach.
I have 4 girls, including 5 year old twins, so I'm looking for something like that, a nice sandy beach area.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
I have 4 girls, including 5 year old twins, so I'm looking for something like that, a nice sandy beach area.
I would say Fairhaven for the kids.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
when it's adult time, come back and check out the bluffs, it's pretty cool.

From the water (on our waverunners) it's even more impressive, AND the water there is so not polluted that you can see to the bottom, and i'm guessing it's about 20ft plus in some areas. It's not tropical, but still really cool to see underwater life like the greenery, fish, and the way the rocks sit on the floor and against one another... and there are some big, big, big ass rocks in there too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts