New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be great to have a section devoted to this, at least till the elections are over.

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Although we have sort of stood by the idea that we have too many subforums and don't need more.. in this case it's not a bad idea. It makes a ton of work for me that people can't seem to get the idea of that the Laws & Politics sections says quite specifically "Firearm, self defense and other weapon laws only. All other laws go in Off-Topic".

Almost every day I have to mass move threads over into off topic that are about Cuomo, but dot directly related to firearm laws or related politics. Perhaps some people think the NY election IS somewhat directly related to firearms laws and politics, even if the individual piece they are posting isn't. I can see that. I'd prefer they didn't post it as such, but I can see it.

So, maybe a NY elections subsection is a good idea. Let me think about it and maybe talk to some staff here about maintaining such a thing.
:)

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
I think its a good idea Guns, maybe people will come up with ideas on the promotion of the candidates we should be supporting. Every little bit helps!
Robin Horton

1 - 5 of 5 Posts