New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just unhappy with one gun shop I went to today. Really bad customer service, had an attitude, prices weren't that far off from MSRP, etc.(tri county sporting goods on rt 22 in patterson)

but theres another gun shop that has really good customer service always been helpful even when they were busy. (collector rifle and ammo on 82 in hopewell jct)

Figured it would be good to share experiences in all one section to know what gun shops to try to stay away from.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I see how this could go bad very easily....

but at the same time could be a good thing... Maybe a FYI they have XYZ at this gun shop... so someone wouldnt have to go to every single shop looking for something...

EX) Timmy Patriots gun shop: usually has an AR or 2 but mostly bolt action guns. does carry a nice selection of ammo at regular prices. will do FFL transfers for a fee. Has layaway. accepts trades.

ex2) jimmy liberals shop: really doesnt have a large selection but does have many shotguns. has generic ammo selection w/ the basics prices a bit higher than most but he does deals for quantity. etc. etc. etc.

·
Premium Member
10,553 Posts
I don't think we need a forum for it. You can post it in general firearms. I don't want to get too crazy with the number of forums we have unless it's going to get a lot of traffic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts