New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm from Queens but I signed it anyway!
This should be posted on the long island firearms forum as well!

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
Hey, I wish you guys all the luck in the world, but something tells me that you could get a million signatures on that petition and it won't amount to a hill of beans.

·
Registered
10,486 Posts
On Long Island? You guys have sand there, right? Your time would be better spent counting it.

I really really hope I'm wrong about that and I hope something comes of this, but there's no need to be delusional.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Signed and past on.
Don't think it will make crap bit of Diff. We in suffolk can not even have a UN-Restricted carry Lic. OOPS that is unless your very rich or well connected

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Scars, stop being so negative (or a realist, whatever you wanna say). If suffolk joins the ranks, that might be the strongest message to Cuomo yet.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
On Long Island? You guys have sand there, right? Your time would be better spent counting it.

I really really hope I'm wrong about that and I hope something comes of this, but there's no need to be delusional.
You are about the most negative condescenidng #^^^^^ # on this board, you know that?
Hey maybe it goes, maybe it doesn't, but a journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. Maybe this rally tomorrow works, maybe it doesn't but it beats the shat out of pounding out and spreading negativity on a keyboard. You going tomorrow? If not, then STFU
I read your posts (I honestly try nott to) on this subject, and I am reminded of the British General on the ship as they evacuated New York Harbor, scratching his head and remarking "They were farmers with pitchforks".

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
Signed.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts