1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Sucker Punch is such an awesome movie.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Great action scenes, ending is a bit weird tho, and you never do get to see those super impressive dances she does, I would assume being that they want her to dance for those old big wigs ASAP it was probably pretty hot.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
Great action scenes, ending is a bit weird tho, and you never do get to see those super impressive dances she does, I would assume being that they want her to dance for those old big wigs ASAP it was probably pretty hot.
You see how sweaty she was after them? It was hot alright! xD

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
You see how sweaty she was after them? It was hot alright! xD
I was always disappointed that she was wearing the same amount of clothes after her dances :(

Apparently she plays in a sleeping beauty movie where she is naked in like EVERY scene, in case you wanted to know ;)

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I was always disappointed that she was wearing the same amount of clothes after her dances :(

Apparently she plays in a sleeping beauty movie where she is naked in like EVERY scene, in case you wanted to know ;)
Uhh, YEAH, I DID want to know! xD And also, while she may be wearing clothes after, they are some sexy clothes. This movie had some sexy clothes/clothes wearers.

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Here kitty kitty...:)

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Please don't post anything that can get you a vacation;)
I didn't ! But I can see why u put that out there 4 sure :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts