New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To anyone going to the Unadilla Gun Show & Flea Market this Sunday August 10 and interested in the following, please check my table out; I had a great time last year and I'm looking forward to another fun day!

(Event info: http://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/unadilla-gun-show-market/)

A sample of the fun stuff I've accumulated over time and hope to get rid of:
- Pistol/revolver grips, new & used: Pachmayr, Hogue, & factory originals; to include S&W, Colt, Ruger, Dan Wesson and many more
- Holsters: vintage leather & nylon
- Reloading dies, new & used: RCBS, Lee, Redding, Hornady... various calibers
- Reloading equipment: vibratory tumblers, media separator, powder measures, MEC shotgun press, etc

- Reloading bullets: a bunch of rifle, pistol, and muzzle loader... various calibers, weights, & styles
- Scope rings & mounts, new & used: various makes & models
- Choke tubes, new & used: various choke systems
- Bore brushes, new: rifle, handgun, & shotgun, $1 each
- Targets: vintage 175m M16 qualifying targets; 2/$1, 15/$5, 40/$10 <-- Some schmuck is trying to sell these on eBay for $3.50 each! (... or am I the schmuck for dumping them cheap?!?)

Hope to see you there; last year there were lots of great deals!
Jared

·
MSG
470 Posts
I'm headed down as well now that the shoot at CS's is off for the time being. I PM'd you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Yep, that was me, and as mentioned, I'll have the targets again! They're a real PITA to lug, as the shipping carton states they weigh ~230lbs/500, but I'm gonna bring my last full carton this time as they were scarfed up pretty quick last year.

Hope to see you again!
Jared

·
Registered
451 Posts
I'll see yah there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts