New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had a car battery go missing recently in front of my garage in LG. Never had a problem here in 12 years. Economy is taken its toll. Sorry to here they got your stands. No honor among thieves.
I have also been lucky over the years but this past couple months has been crazy.... someone stole some scrap pieces of metal i had laying around the barn yard, an old snowmobile and a few other odds and ends. Really starting to get old...

· I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,648 Posts
just found a stand locked to a tree on my cousin's posted private property too. wth..

· I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,648 Posts
Free stand for eaither your cousin or you!!!! ;)
haha, i know, right?! i just hope this guy doesn't expect to be hunting there monday morning, unless that is of course he comes in and scares them my way :)

· Registered
4,955 Posts
I thought you weren't allowed to leave stand out on state land?
Definitely not supposed to leave any permanent tree stands on State Land. At least that was my understanding. So if those are missing, it's probably because the DEC took them down.

· Registered
2,913 Posts
I have also been lucky over the years but this past couple months has been crazy.... someone stole some scrap pieces of metal i had laying around the barn yard, an old snowmobile and a few other odds and ends. Really starting to get old...
That suxx dude ! Can you set up a coupe trail cams and try to get the douchebag on camera ??

· Registered
3,441 Posts
I bought 3 bows and a stand from a guy a few years back, nicest and safest climbing stand I have ever used, why I left it on my sister in laws propety over the winter will always baffle me. I thought their land was pretty secure, I even walked the adjacent property looking for someone to be in it with no luck, yes, people do suck

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.