New York Firearms Forum banner

Stinkin' TSA

2K views 21 replies 14 participants last post by  Never 
#1 ·
Just confiscated my lotion. ****ers.

On the red-eye home. Utah was fun, but hectic with two weddings. We didn't have time to do any shooting, other than my mom's old Bearcat. She didn't even know how to break it down, and her .22 ammo is so old that it was in this cool hard plastic box with a slide lid. I had to look online for video on how to do the breakdown, then bought her a cleaning kit and some ear protection and showed her how to clean and oil the poor thing. That cylinder was SO dirty.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing hubby and kids, if not being back in NY.

#2 ·
I think you might be referring to the CCI brand 100 count .22LR plastic containers with the slide lid. I save them containers when they are empty as they are handy to store assorted small items in. after the top piece with the holes for the individual rounds is removed. I wonder why they would confiscate the lotion?

#8 ·
Just too damn uncomfortable. 'Course the baby screaming half the trip wasn't helping, either.

True story - my cousin's husband was strip searched before their flight to Hawaii. The TSA said they found something on his hands when they did the swab. Can't decide if that's funny, or sad.

#13 ·
Flying out of O'Hare in October with just a carry-on (usually I check my bag but this was just an overnight trip), the TSA pulled me aside and confiscated my Axe spray cologne because it was like....2oz over the allowed limit ("most people don't realize that" said the TSA guy when I asked WTF?) I had been travelling with that same toiletries bag dozens of times on other tips over the Summer without a hitch. Whatever!

#20 ·
If I cant drive I don't go . FU TSA .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.