New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4,366 Posts
I remember seeing a NOVA program about NASA having developed a pavement that would last 100 years. I haven't been able to find any info on it though.

That being said, it's time to stop the bull**** with the current technology in paving roads and get with the freaking program.

· Registered
2,187 Posts
I remember seeing a NOVA program about NASA having developed a pavement that would last 100 years. I haven't been able to find any info on it though.

That being said, it's time to stop the bull**** with the current technology in paving roads and get with the freaking program.
I remember hearing about that pavement NASA developed, and now mysteriously can also turn nothing up on it. Overall I think as money gets tighter and tighter as our economy shudders and quakes, you will see governments raising taxes and implementing new ones to try to keep their coffers filled

· Registered
1,508 Posts
I remember hearing about that pavement NASA developed, and now mysteriously can also turn nothing up on it. Overall I think as money gets tighter and tighter as our economy shudders and quakes, you will see governments raising taxes and implementing new ones to try to keep their coffers filled
I've got a better idea , how about downsizing these governments and making them more efficient. Nah second thought that wouldn't work would it ?

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Tax emissions!

Tax non emissions!

This is what happens when you let "why do u mean the elektricity komes from sumwer?" People pretend to play scientist.

· Registered
9,138 Posts

I remember back in the 80"s that a guy invented and had a patent on a carburetor that promised 100 miles to the gallon. At the time could for attached to all American cars. Disappeared like a fart on a windy day!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.