New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I’m an assistant match director at Colonial Rifle & Pistol Club in Staten Island New York. We’re holding our second annual Staten Island Championship USPSA Match. This year it’s being named the Joe Santacroce Memorial Match, a fellow shooter/club member who died from Covid.

This year we are holding a level 2 match. The match is being shot simultaneously at TWO Staten Island clubs.

There will be 5 stages shot at Colonial, and then 5 stages to be shot at Richmond Boro Gun Club. The 2 clubs are about a mile down the road from each other.

The match is being co-sponsored by TechwearUSA and Ruger. We also have Glock, Springfield,The Bule Bullets, Go Fast Don’t Suck, and a host of other great sponsors. We’re planning on giving away multiple handguns that are being donated by our sponsors and a lot more.

With the entry fee, you will shoot the match, 10 stages, and have bbq lunch included. You’ll also get a match t shirt, and be part of all of our great giveaways. The match is a sanctioned NRA match and letters will be provided if needed to those traveling into New York.

The match is listed on PractiScore. Here is a link to Pracriscore;

Feel free to contact me here or at my email, [email protected] with any questions.
Thanks in advance. Hope you guy/gals can join us!!
-Joe

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting, I don't see a functional link.
The PractiScore link isn’t working? On my screen I see it and when I click on it it brings me to the signup page.
Sounds interesting. I'll check the link. Thanks!
Gonna be a great match. The list of sponsors is still growing. We have a lot of great giveaways and MULTIPLE gun are being given away as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts