1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
Still can't mail order ammo so as far as I'm concerned this law is 100% in effect.

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
Its funny how quickly they can pass a law, but cant put the law into use. Good thing they arent construction workers.

·
Registered
3,291 Posts
The fact they rushed it through without reading it and it is still not ready to be implemented should be enough to get this piece of **** tossed.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The fact they rushed it through without reading it and it is still not ready to be implemented should be enough to get this piece of **** tossed.
Which pos? The law or cuomo?

·
Registered
407 Posts
I'm going on the 15th to buy anything on the shelf (I need or want) at probably Dicks and Gander to see how it goes. Will report how is goes.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I don't think they are going to be in any hurry to get it setup hoping LGS's will just not risk selling it if there is a chance of repercussion

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
In liberal land, its a resume builder when laws are left half implemented, leaving everything in a state of confusion and chaos. That's not considered a bug, its considered a feature, and is a sure shot to promotion and accolades as long as someone is a True Believer.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I'm going on the 15th to buy anything on the shelf (I need or want) at probably Dicks and Gander to see how it goes. Will report how is goes.
Haven't been to Gander lately but the Dick's I stopped at today had very little ammo except shotgun.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
And given that the whole point of UnSafe BGC/database/record-keeping is to keep us all "safer" (yeah, suuuuuure), isn't it a complete dereliction of duty on the part of Cuomo and particularly the NYSP Super for the system not being up and running?

I mean, all of the criminals, errr, ummm, law-abiding gun owners, are running around and killing babies with illegal ammo and military style weapons!!!

WE NEED THIS SYSTEM NOW ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANDY HOOK!!!

Mommy!!!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
And given that the whole point of UnSafe BGC/database/record-keeping is to keep us all "safer" (yeah, suuuuuure), isn't it a complete dereliction of duty on the part of Cuomo and particularly the NYSP Super for the system not being up and running?

I mean, all of the criminals, errr, ummm, law-abiding gun owners, are running around and killing babies with illegal ammo and military style weapons!!!

WE NEED THIS SYSTEM NOW ANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANDY HOOK!!!

Mommy!!!
Hey shooter, can we now sue the state for not keeping us safe? Wouldn't that be a kicker!

·
Registered
337 Posts
As a tax payer, I demand that the ammo BGC is implemented as the safe act states. Think of the children.

E

Where is the outrage?
30 days following Election Day the state police will certify it is up and running..... Just wait

·
Registered
1,787 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Haha, I see what you did there.

You really are an evil Doctor.
You know, I really didn't even realize it when I typed it. Therefore sir, you are actually more evil than me for mentioning this.;) I just hate the store after what they did last year and won't ever set foot in there again.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts