1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,575 Posts
At last! The long-awaited bullet was entering the back of his head. He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
At last! The long-awaited bullet was entering the back of his head. He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken him to learn what kind of smile was hidden beneath the dark moustache. O cruel, needless misunderstanding! O stubborn, self-willed exile from the loving breast! Two gin-scented tears trickled down the sides of his nose. But it was all right, everything was all right, the struggle was finished. He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother.
Thirty years late but it's here.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
Maybe he can use those "purple belt" karate skills during his community service.

All kidding aside, how much funny money do you think Prince Andrew took during both of his campaigns for gov and this guy gets prison time?

·
Registered
2,687 Posts
I'm glad I was born 51 years ago.
I have been around long enough to have experienced freedom and what America was meant to be.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I'm glad I was born 51 years ago.
I have been around long enough to have experienced freedom and what America was meant to be.
well I was born 58 years ago and this place sure isn't the same as it was when I grew up.
Must be we were all asleep at the wheel to let this happen.
As a matter of fact last month I went to my 40 yr. class reunion and I'd of swore I just graduated 10 years ago.................

·
Registered
3,735 Posts
well I was born 58 years ago and this place sure isn't the same as it was when I grew up.
Must be we were all asleep at the wheel to let this happen.
As a matter of fact last month I went to my 40 yr. class reunion and I'd of swore I just graduated 10 years ago.................
We weren't asleep at the wheel , we were overwhelmed by the activists from the 60,s and now they are starting to retire and leaving us all of their " exciting " revelations that they instilled in the youth of generations that listened to their BS while in college ! Now we are being overrun by idiots who think that they are the only people who have a clue except that now their experiments are failing everywhere ! ( Germany just pulled the plug on solar and wind power as too costly for what power it produced ! Japan has pulled the plug on solar power . And our WH is doubling down on climate change with none other than AL GORE who has bought up more stock in alternative power companies who are going broke . So where do you think they are going get the cash to proceed in forcing you to " go green and broke ?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts