New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in State College, PA taking my son back to school. OBVIOUSLY, this necessitates a trip to Walmart. So while my wife is stocking my son up with toilet paper and pencils I sneak off to check the ammo. Look what I found ..... A full cabinet of ammo and a fully stocked section or reloading supplies.

Attachments

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
A W*M that sells reloading supplies?

*dies*

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I recently went to the one in WP Westchester NY. Their cabinet was about 1/4 full. They had some .45 pdx1 on clearence for 15.99 but only 2 boxes. After i called for an employee for help and open the glass cabinet she said she had to call a manager. Afyer 15 minutes he comes and says he has to call someone else...wtf??...the other guy comes and asked for my permit. I gave it to him and asked him why he needs it...his reply was i need to enter your license # in the system in order to sell you the ammo. The whole process took about 40 minutes just to save about 7 bucks per box.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I was at the Walmart in Cortlandt Town Center today. It was bare bones except for some .223 and shotgun rounds.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I was at the Walmart in Cortlandt Town Center today. It was bare bones except for some .223 and shotgun rounds.
TargetSporrsUSA its all I ever use..anything and everything comes in couple days Fedex. Tired of being told from a WM kid that he cant do this or that and needs to tell the Govt all bout me when im just tryin to buy a box of ammo to plink..BAH

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
TargetSporrsUSA its all I ever use..anything and everything comes in couple days Fedex. Tired of being told from a WM kid that he cant do this or that and needs to tell the Govt all bout me when im just tryin to buy a box of ammo to plink..BAH
If they only had .17 WSM in stock. *sigh*

·
Registered
420 Posts
AND...don't forget....no NY sales tax FUAC!!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts