New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I'm thinking of joining the range but I don't shoot regularly like most of the members here do. I used to have a membership at the BCSA range but that's a drive on the other side of the county town for me (and I let that membership laps).

I really want to know is how accessible is the range in the winter?

I heard from a few coworkers that the road is terrible and one would need a truck to access the range even if it was dry. I own a car that is kind of low to the ground.

I guess I'm just looking for some info if I want to renew at BCSA or try out SD.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
Greene Rod and Gun is fairly user friendly as well.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
I was curious about this range as well. I was wondering how the Square Deal was on weekends and stuff. It seems to be one of the larger ranges down here near Binghamton, is it always packed on weekends?

I was going to join the BCSA last year, but their membership wasn't prorated and I would have paid the full fee for like 2 months. I keep falling in that! I'm right in Binghamton on the north side, where would be a good place around Binghamton that isn't too packed all the time?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.