New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,689 Posts
Yeah I have an HK45. You won't be disappointed. Definitely one that I can say with certainty will never get traded or sold.

Seems like planning on one shot of anything, especially a handgun round, to stop an attacker, might be shortsighted. At least until we get these:

· Registered
4,105 Posts
Seeing as how I'm quite confident in carrying a k-frame revolver, I don't think 5+1 would bother me one bit.

The "it only takes one shot to drop" statement though.. no , I do not agree with that at all.

· Registered
753 Posts
Just wanted to share, just ordered the new XDS45 from Springfield. Comes in next Wednesday. Again just wanted to share, very exited about that gun!
You order from a local gun store ? I'm looking to buy one, can you PM me with more info ? (store name, price)

thanks

· Registered
270 Posts
Nice congrad. I have the XD40 & am very happy with it. I notice the town you are living in, the next thing to do is to walk in & see Tom @ Alessi leather which I think is located in your town & order a nice Bodyguard Holster rig from him, for that new gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.