New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In my quest to find some 22 ammo I actually found some online at Sportsman Guide.. nice big bulk package of 5000 rounds. But at a price of $700 (for non members) that equates to $7 a round. check my math! Are they nuking futz!

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Yea your math is wrong lol you divided the round count by the price so it would be 7 shots per dollar, not 7 dollars a shot. it comes out just over 14 cents a round.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am 3 gin and tonics into the weekend... please forgive my math mishap!!!!

·
Registered
11,238 Posts
In my quest to find some 22 ammo I actually found some online at Sportsman Guide.. nice big bulk package of 5000 rounds. But at a price of $700 (for non members) that equates to $7 a round. check my math! Are they nuking futz!
HOOO!!!
Are you sure they are not silver or gold bullets to kill the werewolf or other monsters?
or maybe it is a new 22 LR-338Lapua-700 nitro round all in one shell?

·
Registered
291 Posts
Kinda funny but I just got a shipment of backordered 22lr Remington Match Grade for about .06/round. Actually been getting quite a few backorder shipments coming in these days that I totally forgot about. Maybe a sign of better times ahead?

·
Registered
3,857 Posts
How does your math work?

EDIT- Oh, I see your math in a later post. Gin n tonic math isn't good when buying stuff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts