New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
585 Posts
SPF

I have a new PSA 16" Mid-length Premium Upper - without BCG or charging handle. Comes in original box, came recently, but need to sell. Very nice upper. I have a new unused SMI BCG and a charging handle tp make it complete for $230. I also have a new PSA Premium Classic Lower Build Kit that will complete a stripped lower including stock. I will sell that for $140 with upper.

16" Barrel length
Chrome moly vanadium barrel
5.56 Nato Chamber
1 in 7" twist rate
Chrome-lined bore
Mid-length Gas system
HPT/MPI Barrel
M4 Feed ramps
F-Marked Front sight post
A2 Flash Hider
Sling Loop
Standard Hand Guards w/ heat shields
Forged upper receiver
T-Marks

Details

Barrel: 16" Mil-spec barrel steel, Modified A2 profile for better handling, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1/7 twist, chrome lined bore and M4 barrel extension. Made for us here in Columbia by FN Manufacturing, the barrels are high pressure tested, mag particle inspected and finished off with a taper pinned, f-marked, front sight post, standard mid handguards, and an A2 flash hider.

Upper:Forged 7075-T6 A3 AR upper is made to MIL-SPECS and hard coat anodized black for durability. Featuring machined T marks, and a mil-spec finish. These uppers are made for us right here in the USA by a mil-spec manufacturer.

Each upper is assembled to order with care, and test fired. Bolt carrier group and charging handle not included.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.