1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
I don't know which is worse. This guy claiming his special ops buddy sent a him a letter about this or you posting this link expecting me to believe it.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Come on. Al Qaeda says we got him, that is good enough for me.

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
Sad world when we believe their PR over our own Government…..but I'm right there with you.
Well no I don't believe any of their PR. But when your mortal enemy admits you killed their leader, it's always true. They don't make up that kind of lie.

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't know which is worse. This guy claiming his special ops buddy sent a him a letter about this or you posting this link expecting me to believe it.
C'mon man. I thought we bonded on the phone.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Well no I don't believe any of their PR. But when your mortal enemy admits you killed their leader, it's always true. They don't make up that kind of lie.
I worded that poorly, that is what I was attempting to say.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
So we kill the Terrorist equivalent of Big Foot, won't show proof, bury it at sea, and you're sold on the official story?

Talk about a story that STINKS to high heaven, even the Russians took pictures of Hitler's corpse.

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I'm not questioning that he's dead, only WHEN he actually died.

How long does it take to un-thaw a body? ;)

·
Registered
8,391 Posts
FOX news,

Usama bin Laden has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.
"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.
Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead | Fox News

Wednesday, October 16, 2002
TEL AVIV Osama Bin Laden appears to be dead but his colleagues have
decided that Al Qaida and its insurgency campaign against the United
States will continue, Israeli intelligence sources said.

Al Qaida terrorists have launched a new campaign of economic warfare and
are targeting shipping in the Middle East, according to U.S. intelligence
officials.

The Israeli sources said Israel and the United States assess that Bin
Laden probably died in the U.S. military campaign in Afghanistan in
December. They said the emergence of new messages by Bin Laden are
probably fabrications, Middle East Newsline reported.

But Bin Laden's heir has been chosen and his colleagues have decided to
resume Al Qaida's offensive against the United States and Western allies,
the sources said.

http://www.welfarestate.com/binladen/funeral/israel-intel.txt

Osama Bin Laden

·
Registered
6,323 Posts
Just worried about the the little BS/misunderstanding from last week... Good to know. Thanks man.
Ha oh that little incident......lol

I wasn't worried about it, I chalked it up to broken sarcasm meter. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts