New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

· I proposed in my NYFirearms.com t-shirt
1,648 Posts
yeah, that's pretty awful
we (as and american society) end up with stupid dog laws and practices as well unfortunately

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, that's pretty awful
we (as and american society) end up with stupid dog laws and practices as well unfortunately
I agree but never has a dog living here for 7 years been taken away and killed with no reason, and we also don't have any policies to kill certain breeds on the spot to my knowledge, not that we don't have our own set of dumb things put into law.

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts
I would've figured that this thread would be on page 20 by now. Oh, wait, neither OnPatrol, nor I shot the dog. So that's why....................hmmmmmm...............

· Registered
2,534 Posts
I would've figured that this thread would be on page 20 by now. Oh, wait, neither OnPatrol, nor I shot the dog. So that's why....................hmmmmmm...............
Awwww... We're sorry.
So which is it we're feeling today honey, persecuted, victimized or just ignored?
Mabe we can hook you up with some attention if it'll help you feel better.
:D

As to OP, kinda odd they'd blame the look of a dog as a reason for execution
Given that most of thier women kook like bulldogs you'd think they'd shy away from such decisions.
(unless of course its to help ensure the men court the right bitches and/or cut down the competition level a bit)

· Postmaster General
23,190 Posts
Next thing you know you'll have a place banning inanimate objects because they looks "scary."

"Oh, you can't have that gun, it has a scary looking stock and a spot for a bayonet. Too scary!"

Like that would ever happen in America. Just a hypothetical I guess.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm surprised they haven't outlawed the Confederate flag yet, we can't say the pledge of allegiance in schools because we might offend people, but flying the flag that almost represented the end of our country and stood of oppression and slavery is ok >_<

· Registered
8,342 Posts
Going trolling are we? If it was a no knock warrant served on the wrong house and a mayor's dogs were shot it would be on page 19 by now. This also happened an ocean away but I still find it very upsetting. It would not have occurred in free Ireland!

· Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,326 Posts
No, we have enough trolls on the site, some of them have even posted in this thread. I just get disgusted at the constant police bashing here and am actually truly surprised it hasn't gone flying off in that direction yet.

ETA: Today's my monday and I'm having a cranky day.

· Registered
5,426 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
What schools?
In any schools, they no longer do the Pledge of Allegiance in the mornings before classes start. I was surprised when they did it for my little brothers graduation, I remember doing it every day in kindergarten, not anymore.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
No, we have enough trolls on the site, some of them have even posted in this thread. I just get disgusted at the constant police bashing here and am actually truly surprised it hasn't gone flying off in that direction yet.
As with any public service job it happens. After 9/11 Being hugged in Walmart just because I was in Uniform was interesting. Being called a baby killer just because I was in uniform at Walmart is always disturbing but none the less interesting. It comes with the terratory, the only thing you can do is shrug it off or retire.

On topic, killing a dog because it looks like a breed that is dangerous is just as bad as banning (or restricting them to government officials only) weapons/ magazines based upon their capacity,caliber, looks, operation and features. Just plain stupid, after the next civil war I doubt there will ever be anything like that considered again.

· Registered
8,557 Posts
Im not sure why people bash the police. Some cops do deserve it though, but none that i have seen on this site so far. And that is ridiculous that they would put a dog down for that. People are sick.
Not people, Governments....

· Registered
8,342 Posts
On topic, killing a dog because it looks like a breed that is dangerous is just as bad as banning (or restricting them to government officials only) weapons/ magazines based upon their capacity,caliber, looks, operation and features. Just plain stupid, after the next civil war I doubt there will ever be anything like that considered again.
What breed is dangerous?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.