New York Firearms Forum banner

21 - 40 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
In case it's not clear, ECU has dibs on first invites to my range.

He'd better be available on that one day per decade I feel like socializing :D
I won't even hit myself with an axe like I did awhile back! You don't even have to socialize. Just point me to the direction of the range. haha

·
Registered
891 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Why is it called southern tier when its way the hell upstate?
Down in orange County it may seem like its way up North.
When you look at the map there's a whole lot more of the state North of the Southern tier

·
Registered
42 Posts
I shoot at Square Deal Sportsmens, nice place, there rifle goes out to 325 yards. Love it there, a nice escape, lots of pistol competitions. Haven't done any of those yet.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
A co-worker in Chenango is turning 21 today and took the day off to submit his application.

There's still hope for the kids.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Well, until three weeks ago it was Broome County. Now it's Marion County, Florida. Got a job transfer.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
One more for northern Broome

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My cabin is located in Catt. Co. I live in Erie Co

·
Registered
165 Posts
Don't see anyone from Cortland County. Not really sure where we fit in here, but I guess I'll jump in here. Just a couple of miles from the northern Broome county line. I'm in if still looking for volunteers to clear land for a 500 yard range!!

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Don't see anyone from Cortland County. Not really sure where we fit in here, but I guess I'll jump in here. Just a couple of miles from the northern Broome county line. I'm in if still looking for volunteers to clear land for a 500 yard range!!
Willet ? Well then you're just about 5 miles from me. I'm by Dorchester Park. If I had a trailer big enough I'd bring my tractor up with the back blade.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Willet ? Well then you're just about 5 miles from me. I'm by Dorchester Park. If I had a trailer big enough I'd bring my tractor up with the back blade.
We will have to meet up sometime. I was volunteering to help clear land from the previous post by OwnTheRide. I unfortunately don't own enough land to have a 500 yard range, wish I did though. Best I can get right now is 500 feet.

21 - 40 of 66 Posts