New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, figured the weather is starting to get nicer out, and would be awesome to reach out and meet some fellow Dutchess/Southern Dutchess members to shoot with and talk AR :) I'm from the East Fishkill/Hopewell area! Looking forward to talking with and meeting some new people this year!

·
Registered
241 Posts
i'm in middletown/monticello area and have same interests where do you shoot? ..............ed

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I go to my gun club in New Patlz but other than that, haven't really been anywhere else. What about you?

·
Registered
241 Posts
i got 100 yrd place in the back yard ........nothing fancy better than nothing and open when you want to use it ..LOL

i was going to try out davis range just outside goshen i think its $15 hr for indoor 100 yrd range

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
i'm in beacon and am always looking for a new range buddy. i usually go to master class in monroe. have my pistol permit and a bunch of rifles with limited places to shoot them outdoors unfortunately. i have 4 guns i haven't even shot yet....travesty, i know. count me in if you or anyone else local wants to get some shooting time in on a weekend sometime soon.
!

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
i got 100 yrd place in the back yard ........nothing fancy better than nothing and open when you want to use it ..LOL

i was going to try out davis range just outside goshen i think its $15 hr for indoor 100 yrd range
Was there yesterday and it was $48 for two hours. I also bought a pack of dry patches, probaby $2. That said, it's a nice range. Would be interested in shooting sometime.

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
i'm in beacon and am always looking for a new range buddy. i usually go to master class in monroe. have my pistol permit and a bunch of rifles with limited places to shoot them outdoors unfortunately. i have 4 guns i haven't even shot yet....travesty, i know. count me in if you or anyone else local wants to get some shooting time in on a weekend sometime soon.
!
Still looking to get together for some shooting.... will be home next weekend. Give me a shout if you're around.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Still looking to get together for some shooting.... will be home next weekend. Give me a shout if you're around.
sounds good, man. i know you said you're not available often on weekends and i'm currently working way down in da bronx mon-fri so i'll holler westward if i have some time this weekend.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
For those of you going to Master Class or Davis, have any of you looked into any clubs in your area? Would probably be a larger savings in the long run. Anybody have a nice back yard that they want to let a fellow shooter try out? :D Making some new friends is always beneficial

·
Registered
12,953 Posts
Trying to join Blackrock in Cornwall. Application mailed two or three months ago and haven't heard anything back yet. Nice club. Davis is indoor so is open year round. Nice option even if it costs more.

·
Registered
241 Posts
i'll see how the weather is for sat, my place is a little wet unless we all want to tryall do a get together for davis or masterclass how far a range is masterclass?............50 ft? if so thats just for pistols or rim fire rifles, davis is 100 yrds indoor .didn't realise it was 48 bucks for 2 hrs though ...but i'd still be in for it unless we are doing pistols/rim fire rifles ...........either way i'm in for it

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No handguns for me as yet, waiting on my pistol permit app..sigh... But I do have my AR, and I'm def down to go shooting at Davis if that is where all want to meet up at or at Ed's back yard :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
hey guys i didn't realize this weekend was fathers day, i got to be busy both days ..hows next weekend look

·
Registered
241 Posts
i believe so i just suggested it if it works for all interested if not choose another day .............whats good for every one interested

·
Registered
241 Posts
so who's up for a get together shoot next sat the 23rd? what time?

·
Registered
128 Posts
For those of you going to Master Class or Davis, have any of you looked into any clubs in your area? Would probably be a larger savings in the long run. Anybody have a nice back yard that they want to let a fellow shooter try out? :D Making some new friends is always beneficial
Master Class had 'club pricing'...you can get a yearly membership...call Tony or Mike...845-774-guns...no, I don't work there but I was a friend of Dennis'...good man.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts