New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I grew up in South New Berlin, NY.

On the phone with my brother, apparently the town is completely sealed off by roadblocks where your vehical must be searched to include the trunk. No one gets in or out without searching. Sherriffs with ARs stop all vehicals.

Apparently four people, 2 black males 2 black females, attempted an armed home invasion near the house I grew up in. State Police have the town on lockdown, a mobile command center at the local volunteer fire house, nd state police SUVs are roving the streets with an armed manhunt in the woods. This could be an exaggeration on my brothers part, but it doesnt sound like it. He had to get his vehical searched headed to my grandmothers to help her fix a sink.

Point being, how is there no media about this on the web? At least I couldnt find any besides NY Alert. NY-Alert:

What exactly makes it legal for them to force people to be searched? Public saftey or not. What is this the Boston bombings?

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Eh, more people will see it here anyway. Besides this discussion isn't on prepardness. ITs about the lack of media coverage and the suspension of constitutional rights.

UVAC who posted the other thread is my Barber and FFL btw, lol.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
I hate the whole lockdown concept. I don't care who is on the loose if I wanna go out to grab some grub or whatever else then I am doing just that and to hell with anyone that wants to stop me. I can take care of my damn self and I don't need no stinking helicopters to do it! Its all just conditioning to make us weak and helpless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts