New York Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Thin and light, almost brand new, the only thing wrong with it is that the original remote seems to be missing, easily fixable with a decent universal or a call to Sony for a replacement, shouldn't cost more then 10-15 bucks either route.

Has the stand, its still in the box, taken out briefly to be used slightly and then was placed back into the box.

Selling for a friend who is in a financial bind, he gave to TV to me to sell so don't worry about there being any middle man, you will be dealing directly with me, I have it here at my place.

Willing to drive up to an hour to make the deal happen, don't really see a good way to ship this thing so FTF only.

Cash is king, not really looking for firearms trades at this moment in time.

Asking $750, price is pretty firm cuz it's already a good deal but offers are on the table still.

Here is the EXACT model you are looking at, I can take photos of the actual product if requested.

KDL-40EX600 | 40" BRAVIA EX600 Series HDTV | Sony | Sony Store USA

My friend bought it less than a full year ago for nearly 1000 dollars, and from what few places I can find it for sale from it still goes for 900ish

Sony BRAVIA KDL-40EX600 (KDL40EX600) LCD TV - Sony HDTV TVs, HDTV Monitors <-- $899 MSRP

Sony still fully supports this model of TV they just produce a newer (and more expensive) version now.

·
Registered
5,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold locally, done and close please.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.