New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else been watching this show? I don't have cable but I downloaded the first few episodes on my PS3 and I really like it, sort of like Pawn Stars with guns.

Watching 30 seconds of it is enough to make Bloomberg cry.

· Registered
538 Posts
They have done a very good job at showing how laws are followed and positive interaction between the business and LEO. So far it has been a rather positive light on gun owners. Lets hope it stays that way.

Lightweight guns kick ass.

· Registered
180 Posts
She needs a smack from the tooth fairy though. Sort of ruins it when she shows those choppers.

That railed Tommy gun gave me a chubby though!

· Registered
495 Posts
Southern accents from southern girls gives me a chubby!!! It's a pretty decent show that shows us Northerners a bit of what we're missing by living in NY..

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That railed Tommy gun gave me a chubby though!
Personally I hated what they did to that Thompson. Went from the beautiful iconic look to something damn ugly. I know they were remaking for a swat team, but if you want a "tactical" .45 SMG just get a UMP.

· Registered
2,534 Posts
She says her daddy told her she was the best kisser too, so she's got that going for her I guess.

*I claim my right to talk smack about them if I choose, I lived there for several years

· Registered
1,471 Posts
Id like the girl allot better if she didnt talk... her accent dosnt bother me but her attitude.. and she always laughs... and her laugh is annoying

But I do like the show its like the american choppers of the gun world (without all the nonsense drama)

· Registered
710 Posts
Id like the girl a lot better if she had a bigger mouth.

I also think it's a bit scripted but sometimes the show does cool project guns.

What's that other show with the guy/ store owner, wife, son who engraves, and extremely hot little daughter? Havent seen it on in a couple months. I think the last episode, the owner dropped like $8k on diamonds and a lowsy handle setting on a 1911 for his hot wife.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.