New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
3,216 Posts
That's bad. Another step backwards for firearms.

· Registered
562 Posts
This is the stuff that scares me when I think about opening my own shop. What's even more scary is the other related article on that site where the jersey shore girl wants to buy a handgun lol

· Registered
5,426 Posts
I lost all mine in a freak boating accident. It happens. :err:
OMG I want to hear that story, I would have been crying (literally) if I lost all my guns, they were not easy to save up for I'm not exactly on the top of the annual salary scale.

· Registered
2,536 Posts
Ten guns "go missing" from Red Jacket Firearms, and they lose their FFL and damn near have to shut down.

The US BATFE loses HUNDREDS of guns, and Eric Holder keeps his job AND gets to use the race card!

Will someone PLEASE tell me what the **** is going on at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave?

· Registered
5,312 Posts
OMG I want to hear that story, I would have been crying (literally) if I lost all my guns, they were not easy to save up for I'm not exactly on the top of the annual salary scale.
Would you be interested in some prime swamp land I have for sale?

· Registered
4,955 Posts
Ten guns "go missing" from Red Jacket Firearms, and they lose their FFL and damn near have to shut down.

The US BATFE loses HUNDREDS of guns, and Eric Holder keeps his job AND gets to use the race card!

Not only that, US border patrol agents were murdered by those very guns that were "lost" during the ingenious "Fast & Furious" operation. Dumbest operation ever. Holder should have been charged as an accomplice.

· Registered
2,099 Posts

First of all they were all NFA items. Part of having an FFL is record keeping, and when it comes to NFA those records get more in depth. Loosing NFA items was the same reason Sabre defense went down in flames. It is SERIOUS **** when you loose an NFA item.

The .gov does not have to keep records of firearms due to NOT being an FFL. Gun runner and fast and furious were/are both horrible programs/ideas. But these two incidents are no where near the same thing.

RJF was LUCKY to be given the ability to obtain another FFL under a new name and group of owners. The story surrounding this joke of a gun shop should really not surprise anyone. They were hacks when it came to guns, why would they not be hacks when it came to business.

I am really curious to see where this goes when this kind of dirty laundry gets aired out someone has to pay. Unless of course it was all a ploy to get vinces "new shop" media attention for another new show... american choppers v2.0

But by far the most amusing thing to me about this whole thing is thinking about how ever show starts out. "we have all the permits and blah blah blah needed don't bla blah blah this at home". Seeing that Neither will or his daughter can EVER have an FFL again...

· Registered
136 Posts
I do agree that record keeping is an important responsibility for an FFL in order to keep guns off street, but our goverment (who gives middle eastern countries thousands of AK-47s and other weapons) is kinda like the fox guarding the hen house.

· Registered
2,099 Posts
I do agree that record keeping is an important responsibility for an FFL in order to keep guns off street, but our goverment (who gives middle eastern countries thousands of AK-47s and other weapons) is kinda like the fox guarding the hen house.
I completely agree with that!.

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Damn that sucks. I was kinda of enjoying watching Stephanie dope around every week. Guess they wont be taken on for another season.

· Registered
1,396 Posts
Damn, I hope you didnt get injured in that unfortunate boating/smelting accident. Be safe my friend.

· Registered
5,312 Posts
1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.