New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else pumped for the final season starting up tonight????

·
Registered
894 Posts
Don't be posting any spoilers here -- I won't see this years season until it comes out on DVD next summer.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
didn't even realise the fake biker show was still on tv.........

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
I bet no one survives..

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
I love the show but disappointed they chose to turn Jax into the one he hated so much. Looking forward to Walking Dead more.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Not yet!!! I just finished episode 7 of season 6 last night. I'm hoping to get through the rest this week, catch this week's, THEN I'll be pumped and ready.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just finished season 5 last night. c'mon Netflix.. get 6 on the list! :)
Season 6 your either going to have to pay for the season or stream/download from illegal site. Netlix and all aren't going to release season 6 till season 7 is over.

·
Registered
630 Posts
SPOILER ALERT: Everyone dies! The cast, the crew, the writers and all the post production folks. It was part of the contract they all signed at the beginning of the show :p

·
Registered
9,902 Posts
Another NY FIREARMS Albany reunion on the lawn?

·
Registered
340 Posts
I figured it would be 1 1/2 hours and was going to stay up for it but I guess the dvr will save the day, or my sleep anyway...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
So santa was good to some of the SAMCRO fans. See some people sportin the gear. So what happens when a SAMCRO fanboy meets a Mayan (? do they market mayan cuts?) on the mean streets of da hood? Is there a fake shoot out between rival fake biker gangs pew pew pew pew? Is it wrong if I break out in laughter, will I be beaten or worse for disrespect? Sometimes Im amazed at the cultish consumerism.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts