New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,101 Posts
Someone needs to nicely offer him some pointers. Hopefully he'd be willing to listen.

Who is the numbnut who videotaped this and didn't say anything?

·
R.I.P. to our friend PY-3-21-2016
5,474 Posts
You don't hold at waist level and spray fire? I thought that was proper pistol grip technique.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
UGGG! Please tell me that's somewhere out in the sticks in Africa and not the US.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Let's see him do that with a 12 gauge

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Someone sent me this video earlier today. I found my self watching with a crooked head like a dog and speechless but still laughing. I didn't know what to say but I still watched over and over. The best thing he could have done was to knock himself out with the butt stock.

But now I can say, What an idiot.

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
Classic right-handed shooting left-eye dominant.

I showed we'd it to my wife and she turned away and wouldn't watch it. I winced the whole time.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
You don't hold at waist level and spray fire? I thought that was proper pistol grip technique.
You forgot the shoulder thingy that goes up as well, totally helps with spray fire

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Camper nailed it... This is classic right handed guy who is (or thinks he is) left eye dominant. My little brother did a very similar thing when I let him shoot my Mossberg. In his case he basically laid his head sideways across the stock to try and line it up. Damndest thing I'd seen but he insisted on trying it. Needless to say it hurt.

Maybe it was because I handed him a 3in mag #00 load...we may never know.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts