New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
"somebody needs to pay, for alllllllllllllll my children. Somebody has to be held responsible"

Um...shut the legs, and stop having kids. 20-30 years from now you can imagine how our country will be if this is the direction we are headed.

People have mental illnesses if they think eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeverybody (or "erebody") "OWES" them everything.

·
Occupy NYF JBT Tank Operator
2,322 Posts
And her 15 kids have 3-5+ kids each themselves, and so on......................... Soon the FSA (Free Sh__ Army) members will out number the working folks who only have 1-3 children. Then who will pay for her 15 kids?

·
Registered
8,339 Posts
I think the FSA members have already passed the working folks. We are doomed...

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
I absolutely agree that someone needs to pay. Her. No one else. How fast do you think she'd get a job if 1 or 2 starved to death because she could not support them?

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I work in Elmira......Since we have two prisons here,a max and a maxi-max the problem with these welfare slugs is compounded,since the familys of the convicts move here,once released they don't leave.....Why would they ?? Free housing,medical,cell phone and free income every month......Women are afraid to work late because of the element in the parking lot late at night,and a person can't go outside on break without some douchebag(male of female,this disease had no limits) stopping and asking for either money or a smoke and then they trash the butt depot and take whatever they can find.....Speaking of trash,yes they sort that real well on top of it all......I have seen them buy countless steaks and seafood,then sell them for pennies on the dollar to come back in and buy beer(my company stopped selling tobacco products several years ago)they used to stock up on that as well......They wait in line at the sub counter with shopping carts to load up(hot food can't purchased with a state benefit card).....It truly is a pathetic situation......
Someone tell me how these scumbags get a tax return to the tune of $10,000+ when they never worked.....Ahhhh EIC,nice right.....!! This is just a prediction.....Some day the welfare funding will run out,and when it does these idiots aren't going to just say oh well and roll over I think they will take what they need or want from our homes and it will be up to us to protect our own resources......Something has to change or else we are all in trouble.....

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
I absolutely agree that someone needs to pay. Her. No one else. How fast do you think she'd get a job if 1 or 2 starved to death because she could not support them?
Sad thing is man she probably wouldn't care.....

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
i see first hand where i live tons of this. we were a thriving community that has died here. what can we do? if tried everything from volunteering at job skills center to convincing family to hire people in similar situations.

truth is most dont wanna work and will never
things ive heard in skills course...
and when do the workman's comp benefits kick in if i fall at work cuz you know i wont be cleaning dishes to long
i only get 3 breaks during 8 hours?
you expect me to clean floors for 12 bucks an hour when i could be making 100 bucks a day siting on my couch at home
what do you think my kids will say when they hear they dad is sweaping up outside
why work when county takes care of my bills if i dont
i would work but no one pays what im worth

when i got my family to hire a laborer from the group , he promptly sued us for failing to give him one of his 2 15 minute breaks because he stayed on clock for 8.5 hours not 6 like he was supposed to

ONE DAY FUNDS WILL DRY UP
thats when we will see what really happens

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
That's FUBAR Zero but i'm not surprised......It is a huge burden to us all,and incase some haven't noticed things for us blue collar working folks isn't ecaxtly coming down in price meaning some of our families might be going without but yet the grave train keeps running for these idiots....

·
Registered
2,893 Posts
Don't be sad man not your fault......I don't recgonize someone like her as a human,and your definately not in her class of people.....Sure some people genuinely need help,and I have no qualms about lending a helping hand but when having kids becomes a habit,not a conscience choice well then yes,your damn straight I have a problem with it....!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
My day job is a process engineer.

Three nights a week I also teach machining and CNC programming at the local BOCES. My classes are ten adult students, 8 of whom are being paid for by the state one-stop to go. On a average, three have potential, two have desire, and one has the focus to do something with it.

Most are scared they're gonna lose benefits if they work. Thankfully I have been able to place 5 or 6 deserving and talented guys in $23 an hour jobs at Dresser Rand. The rest? No chance. The freebies look better than a #20+ an hour starting wage.

·
Premium Member
4,398 Posts
anyone see the news interview that was on TV like 1-2 years ago...

It was a black family was in an apartment building..the mother was away, the aunt was watching the 2-3 kids....the mother returns as the building is being consumed, finds the aunt outside who awoke to the fire and just ran out, .....the kids are STILL inside the burning building (aunt didnt try to get them out, she just ran).
The fire company shows up, the building is totally engulfed in flames, and the only thing the mother is sad about is losing all her stuff and she states that her food stamps were inside, and what is she going to do now without them??

I was stunned. If only I could find that video......

It shows just how much some people care about their own children. BEYOND DISGUSTING behavior.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I guess i'm just and ass but I couldn't stop thinking that if you weren't such a slut you wouldn't be so far off. I say leave to hoe on the curb.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
I understand the people that need food stamps and aid because of medical issues or age or disabilities (especially wounded veterans) but it really scares me that not being able to pay your bills because you sleep around and being so fat you can't walk right are considered disabilities and are catered to.

I have like 5 handicap parking places where I work (I live in a small area I know that's not many) and the scary thing is, 4 of them are for people with actual disabilities, 1 of them is used by a person who is simply TOO BIG to walk very far, there should be reserved parking spaces for people like that in the BACK of the parking lot, your health and lack of healthy diet and exercise is not our problem, which brings us right back around to this issue here, you ****ing everything with a cock and a sperm donation is NOT our problem, go get your god damn tubes tied after the FIRST child you have problems supporting, you have a kid and can't support it? Tie your ****ing tubes, stop making babies and GET A ****ING JOB.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.