New York Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
16,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Wow. This guy has some set of balls. Can't wait to see how they are going to try and smear him. He is definitely going to be looking over his shoulder. You can see in his description how they can use this system for many things, including taking away your firearms. This is really getting scary. DRAIN THE SWAMP! His greatest fear is that "nothing will change". Please, everyone, spread this video!!!!!!

· Registered
3,769 Posts
Was going to post this exact story until I saw it hear. Anyway, glad to see that a real patriot exists in this country. I pray that Mr. Snowden stays safe and healthy. He has done a great service for this country. This should be a wake-up call to every American of all political stripes. ALL of our Rights (1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, etc)...are being grossly violated on a daily basis and both political parties are responsible. I used to believe the conspiracy theorists talking about a government takeover were tin foil hat wearing lunatics. Now with everything that's come out over the last few months, it's become clear to me that the government really IS out to get us.

If what he says is correct than people in all three branches of government are responsible. I doubt it will happen but a lot of people need to go to jail for this.

· Registered
1,503 Posts
I say "Good for him!" for speaking out.

You guys want to really know what's going on, and for how long?

Simply "YouTube" Thomas Drake, and William Binney. Both NSA Whistleblowers.....Their stories will scare the crap out of you. What we hear now, is just the TIP of an enormous Iceberg!

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
Weren't people on these forums ****ting on Bradley Manning for pretty much doing the exact same thing? I could be wrong.
Some were but I can tell you that I was not one of them. The only thing I would be against if he leaked out info that would ACTUALLY compromise our safety. So far I do not think he leaked any of that but I could be wrong.

James

· Registered
10,544 Posts
Some where but I can tell you that I was not one of them. The only thing I would be against if he leaked out info that would ACTUALLY compromise our safety. So far I do not think he leaked any of that but I could be wrong.

James
So, do you think it was the leak that compromised our safety or was it the acts detailed in the leaks themselves?

If you think it's the leak, that's comparable to beating you wife and then saying "look what you made me do!"

· Registered
1,186 Posts
We don't know half the evil this government is doing. The more we expose it, the better. If we want things to change, we need to make sure no American citizen trusts this government.

· Formerly SRV1
4,726 Posts
We don't know half the evil this government is doing. The more we expose it, the better. If we want things to change, we need to make sure no American citizen trusts this government.
You aint changing anyone's mind who believes in getting free stuff from the government.

James

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.