New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Not a good way to start . You realize the Law watches what is posted here ???

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Now I don't know who to vote for at tribal council.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
So let them watch. If they are watching they should subscribe to my channel and like my videos.Is there anything illegal about DETs videos?
Are those your guns sir? I like the old Luger. I think the site owners prefer not linking to videos with profanity.

·
Registered
5,053 Posts
Doc didn't watch the videos.
Doc thinks it is dumb to post pictures of yourself flashing other men (see OP avatar)
Doc thinks you are a DB talking in third person.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Doc didn't watch the videos.
Doc thinks it is dumb to post pictures of yourself flashing other men (see OP avatar)
Doc thinks you are a DB talking in third person.
The Dark Side Donut Master concurs with DOC's assessment.

·
Registered
177 Posts
What's up with calling it the us'p? It is a U.S.P. It sounds low rent the other way. It works for the SCAR, but not the USP. Pew Pew Pew? WTF?!?! And you film it one handed with your phone standing in front of your bed?? Don't you have to be 21 to get your pistol permit?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Oh, the USP is in medal of honor AND call of duty. It has the highest damage rating too! I better get one. Where do I get one like his...the airsoft section at Gander Mtn?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
How does any of this apply to "firearms in the news"?

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
So let them watch. If they are watching they should subscribe to my channel and like my videos.Is there anything illegal about DETs videos?
Not illegal unless filmed in DET's special Ed class, you forgot your helmet when you went outside I think.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
The "Uhsp" was good in counterstrike, could get people with a single headshot and 2 if they had armor. Glock always took a minimum of 2-3 headshots, so weak.

1 - 20 of 202 Posts