New York Firearms Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
"Publicly apologize?".....KISS MY A$$!

"The book I was reading was causing unit disruption?".......TOUGH S***....GET OVER IT! I'll read whatever the HELL I wanna read, thank you very much!

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
"Publicly apologize?".....KISS MY A$$!

"The book I was reading was causing unit disruption?".......TOUGH S***....GET OVER IT! I'll read whatever the HELL I wanna read, thank you very much!
Love your passion man!

·
Postmaster General
23,073 Posts
People are still on about that Chick-Fil-A crap? Their management are bigots for saying such nonsense, but that whole "burning bridges" crap gets old. Go there for a chicken sandwich, not a political statement.

I still use Bank of America. Ooooo, terrible me.

·
Registered
6,159 Posts
"by the tweets and some considered them to be racist"

So gays are their own race now. Interesting.

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
People are still on about that Chick-Fil-A crap? Their management are bigots for saying such nonsense, but that whole "burning bridges" crap gets old. Go there for a chicken sandwich, not a political statement.

I still use Bank of America. Ooooo, terrible me.
The employees are so polite I nearly **** myself. I get the owner is a complete jackass and flaunts it but you're right.

What did boa do?

·
Registered
16,118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
6,384 Posts
“My point is everybody has a right,” he told Starnes. “Christians also have a right to express their points of view and that’s what’s being squelched here. There is no tolerance or dissent from the military’s point of view.” Or apparently from some here, without the usual buzzwords.

·
Registered
8,557 Posts
Who ever is telling them to stop is in violation of the UCMJ for forcing a political view on their subordinate. While I was a leader I would stress the importance of being informed and voting. I could not tell them where to get their information or who to vote for.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
News stories like these boil my arse! I am one Soldier who is getting tired of this gay crap in the Military. Fine, we all get it, you are queer. We do not have to hear about it all the time. The gays want as many rights as the rest of society but they do not think it it okay for others to keep theirs. Absolute crap. This MSG is doing nothing wrong, immoral, unethical or against the Uniform Code of Military Justice. My god man, he is reading books and eating sandwiches. The bumper stickers are allowed, tweeting is legal, and one who does not like the gay lifestyle is a bigot, not a racist. By the way, it is not illegal to be a racist or a bigot. These people need to get over their problems and concerns. To hear that they afraid of this man because of the books he reads or because of his values is a joke, these people are supposed to be Soldiers, Man the hell up. What is happening in today's Military is scary to say the least.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
The whole gay rights issue is in it's infancy much like women's rights were years ago. All your seeing is a repeat of history, when people get used to the idea all this go away for the most part. There will always be extremist to perpetuate the issues but the average American will adapt and accept the fact these are people too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts